Dawkins Development Group Inc. is an established general contracting firm that has a growing clientele, and we have an excellent internship opportunity for an aspiring marketer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be sharp, level-headed, driven, detail oriented, and well-rounded individual. The goal is to provide the intern with projects to gain practical experience, and the company with accurate information that will help in operations and strategic planning.
The ideal candidate will contribute to a dynamic team of general contractors and real estate developers, working closely with CEO and Marketing & Business Development Manager. We want a team member eager to take initiative, bring a fresh perspective to the projects we have underway, and also assist with generating new ideas to grow our clientele, develop and grow brand awareness, and support with a variety of social media and marketing initiatives.
Dawkins Development Group Inc. is a design/build custom home building and remodeling company that promotes ethical and sound business practices for the benefit of the industry and the clients we serve.
We at Dawkins Development Group Inc. specialize in new construction, restoration, remodeling, and handyman services focused in commercial and residential projects for private clients and investors. We believe in building smarter and greener, reason why we stand behind building healthier homes/businesses and focusing on solar, energy efficient, smart projects as we know technology is taking a turn into our everyday life and future. We will create long-term value for customers by understanding their goals and delivering comprehensive, innovative solutions that exceed their expectations for quality and performance.
- Marketing/Advertising Focus
- Engaging with marketing team on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
- Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
- Write extensive and detailed marketing plans for company and clients.
- Social Media Focus
- Assist with social media engagement by helping manage our current social media platforms.
- Drafting and editing copy (blogs, social posts, etc) for social media channels.
- Monitoring social media web analytics on a weekly basis and provide reports of growth and impact along other activity.
- Research of different online outreach methods.
- General Responsibilities
- Management of logistics of various projects.
- Researching industry-specific sites for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
- Maintain marketing program files.
Skills & Qualifications
- Background in Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Videography, Social Media, and Project Management.
- Experience in construction and/or real estate is a plus.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media platforms.
- Demonstrate ability to think critically and communicate clearly.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English. Spanish is a plus.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Impeccable problem-solving skills.
Full Time and Part-Time Internships Available.
Email resume and cover letter to Julian Mesa at firstname.lastname@example.org